Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Avery....part 1 !!! * August 21*

 On Averys' birthday , the girls and I met Nana and Papa, aunt Lesha and cousins Mickie and Jaeger @ Papas park(cherry point park) for a picnic and round number one of presents. (this girl is so spoiled!! first grandbaby on my side) Dean couldn't join us...day after the fair. Poor Avery, tough time of year for daddy to ever be involved with her birthday stuff. 
 It was a perfect day.  The girls ran around and played nice together at the playground.  We were the only ones at the park and it is all fenced in, so the adults actually got to sit for a bit and just watch them run!! Well, except for me....I had to keep Presley from eating everything that she found on the ground =)   Nana and Papa had pizza delivered...which Avery was really excited about, even though she didn't eat any of it!   She was too excited to open presents and have Papa push her on the swings.
 So hard for me to believe that my baby girl is 6.....time goes way too fast.   I am so proud of the beautiful, caring, strong and smart girl that she has become. 
              Look at this girl....she is quite adorable!! If I may say so myself??
6 years ago on this day right after a long fair week...Dean and I were changed forever when we welcomed Avery into this world....We held you all day and all night and felt such love and pride looking at you...We still thank GOD every day for giving us the honor of being your mom and dad....we LOVE you more than you could ever know my little AV, my shugie girl, lil mama.....Avery Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment