Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the house.....and the house is packed!!

So, I don't think I have ever actually celebrated Valentines Day before??  I have always thought it was too forced or something...like if you love me you will buy me flowers and do something special today!!  Right now my girls (avery especially)  LOVE parties, themes, any reason to decorate the house! So, I decided to amp it up this year.  Worked out perfectly because Avery had school today and Kenzie and I had every thing decorated and ready for when she got home.  Avery loves surprises just like her mama.  We had a lot of fun and lots of yummy treats.  My parents gave us a cute little chocolate fondue pot for Christmas, so of course we had to try that it....delicious!   Unfortunately, Dean is still feeling a little sick.....so he probably didn't enjoy the candlelight dinner as much as the rest of us.  Overall, a very Happy Valentine Day for us filled with the ones I love most. 
  So what do my kids love most in the whole wide world??
          Kenzie loves: Tico(her little lovie), Nana and Papas house and Costco
          Avery loves:  Rainbow (her build a bear) Hawaii, and Presley
          Presley loves:  well ok, so she couldn't tell us........but I am sure she would say her Mommy??  well! one of the kids has to say that right??


I got the girls their own bouquets of flowers and balloons, so we didn't have to share =)


Yummy dinner...steak, cheesy ranch potatoes and salad

the best part....chocolate covered marshmallows and strawberries




2 comments:

  1. That's adorable. I think I need to take your route for Vday next year. It looks like so much fun!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! :) Are those Yvonne's potatoes you made? Tracy and I just said we should make those. Looks yummy! I love that Kenzie loves Costco. :)

    ReplyDelete