Monday, February 28, 2011

Presley....4 months old already!

Presley turned 4 months old last week.  Had her check up and everything is looking good.  She is 26 1/4  inches long and 13 pounds 3 oz....which makes her long and skinny, but you could tell that just looking at her ;)  She learned how to roll from back to front last week and she scooches herself on her back all over the floor.....guess it is time to 'baby proof' the house.  I think that will be a tough adjustment for Avery and Kenzie!!  Presley may eat a polly pocket shoe or two in the process.......oh the third child!! 



I love love love her big blue round eyes...my dad calls them "big blue marbles"  She has the best giggle and is super social...you are pretty much guaranteed a smile if you give her any attention at all! And, she has a fabulous chubby cheek smile, complete with dimples.
On the day she turned 4 months she decided to become a 'newlyborn' again and has begun waking for middle of the night feeds.....I am personally not a big fan of this, but this too shall pass!!  A harsh transition for mommy though, especially now since I am just recently back to work and have to actually function in society....I know, I have just been really spoiled by her.  She had been sleeping 11 or 12 hours straight through the night since she was 5 weeks old.  I have my fingers crossed hoping that this is just a growth spurt or something and it will pass quickly.  For now, I will just enjoy getting in an extra snuggle in the night to make up for the ones that I am missing while at work  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment