Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mr and Mrs Brady.....and some real cute flower girls!!

On June 4th my baby sister Lyza(Bucky) and Shawn got married.  They got married at Evergreen Gardens, it was a perfect beautiful day (phew..got lucky!)   Lyza was a beautiful, glowing bride.  Wedding went off with only a few minor bumps in the road, nothing detectable by anyone but us doing the planning and work =)  Avery, Kenzie , Mickie and Jaeger were the flower girls.....Avery and Kenzie made it down the aisle but then layed on the grass hiding behind me during the ceremony(because they were 'melting' from the hot sun)   The reception was a lot of fun....everybody danced the night away!! Avery and Kenzie never left the dance floor....except to go eat some s'mores.  Kenzie was especially into the dancing, she was constantly on the hunt for a dance partner.  I don't think that Lyza missed a song either, so they just danced till they dropped!  
The beautiful couple----Mr and Mrs Brady
congratulations aunt bucky and uncle shawn

Dean and I and aunt Yvonne did all the flowers--love how these bouquets turned out!

Isn't Lyza gorgeous??  Shawn, you are not so bad either ;)

Some of the coolest girls I know
September, Lesha, Lyza,me, Kaylee, Summer

Lyza and the girls' bouquets...Nice Work Dean!! 

Lyza and 'most' of the girls.....I am so sad that we didn't get one with Presley in the mix.

Presley and aunt Lyza


cool chick Kenzie

"Eigenbroods" 
missing Presley again......

Grandma and Grandpa Crabtree with the bride and groom


{Our Family}
Kenzie (4yrs) Presley (7mths)  Avery (5yrs)
Dean and Lyndsey going on 8 years of marriage =)
So many great pictures...it was hard for me to narrow it down for this post.  The photography was done (and done well) by my bestest friend Shara!! Her first time as THE wedding photographer...she did a fabulous job.  It was a great day and boy was I tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment