Thursday, July 28, 2011

Presley @ 7 1/2 months June

OOh   Presley....my little PJ!   Presley is one busy little girls.  She is 'scooching'...not technically crawling, but she is quick and gets into everything!  I pull so much random stuff out of this girls mouth. (Polly Pocket things/Barbie shoes/ marker caps/hair clips....etc)   She finds all sorts of treasures under beds and couches.

She is mommys girl For SURE....this little cherub is so attached to me.  I thought all my girls were 'mommys girls' but this little one takes it to a whole new level.  She can not stand it if she can see me or hear me and I am not holding her.  She squirms and yells and fights to get to me.  There really is not anyone that she will stay with or even let hold her briefly if she can see me.....and she can throw an impressive little tantrum when she wants her mommy!

LOVE HER!!  I love her bright smiling face and her perfect pale porcelain skin.  I love the way she absolutely lights up when she sees or hears me.  I love the delight in her face when she watches her big sisters play.  I love that her favorite thing in the world is to snuggle and sleep on my chest.  I love that she talks ALOT, she acts and talks like she is totally 'in' on our conversation at  the dinner table.  She wakes up so very happy every morning and just talks and talks very seriously  "mama/ nana/ dada/ nono"  over and over again.


We started solid foods at 6 months old.....she is not a fan at all of any sort of 'baby food'   wont even open her mouth for anything that is coming out of a jar.  She liked homemade baby food for a couple days and then got a taste of real food----no looking back.  This girl loves to eat----she will eat anything as long as she gets to feed herself.  So cute, she will hold a spoon in her right hand and hold it straight up in the air while picking the food up off of the tray and feeding herself with her left hand.  Like she is holding the spoon hostage---so I can't feed her or something.   She also 'crawls' like that ---she pushes off her right foot and pulls with her left elbow/forearm while holding her pacifier up in the air with her right hand.

She is an awfully adorable and lovable little stinker!!! LOVE HER to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment