Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Build a Bunny May 26

The day before Kenzies '4th' birthday my mom and sister and I took Kenzie to Build a Bear.  Immediately she picked out a wild tye-dyed brightly colored bear with peace signs all over it.  I know, I probably should have just let her have that one....but I couldn't do it.  I just have this thing with peace signs, I don't know why it is just not very 'girly' or something.   I pushed for a cute little light brown bunny, but she settled on Daisy.  Pink bunny with yellow daisys on it... I can live with that.

tough choices.....so many outfits and accessories for these animals.  Of course we had to buy Daisy a pair of Twinkle Toes.

 Nana and Presley and Aunt Bucky waiting for Kenzie to pick out some clothes
the finished product___  Kenzie picked out a mariners outfit for the bunny.  That was kind of shocking....beings that I don't think she has any idea who the mariners are.  Aunt Bucky(Lyza) and Nana both liked that outfit though and that is reason enough for Avery and Kenzie to do anything =)

After the "Build a Bear" experience we headed to the Olive Garden for lunch.(Kenzies choice)  Kenzie ordered salad with extra olives and spaghetti.   I can hardly even believe that we are already celebrating her 4th birthday.  Love this little girl so much.  She is such a light in our life, funny girl with a heart of gold.   I could listen to her little growly-raspy voice for hours on end.  She has a very active imagination and loves to tell stories and play pretend.  Kenzie gives the best hugs ever, it will make you melt when this kid wraps her arms around you and gives you a big ol "huggle" followed by a " I love you mommy as old as God is and back" ( we were doing the whole 'I love you more, no I love you more' bit one night and I say "oh keni lou, I love you all the way to the moon and back" and she looks at me very seriously and holds my face in her warm little hands and says "mommy. I love you as many years as God is old and back!!!)   Yikes, what is a mommy to say to that .....except  Wow!! I love you!!  Kenzie Louise!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment