Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tennis anyone? May 20th

Avery and Kenzie found my tennis rackets and asked me if I could teach them how to play.   They actually did pretty well hitting the ball back to me when I bounced it to them.  They were really interested in it and trying hard to learn how to hit the ball for about 15 minutes and then discovered that tennis rackets make great guitars....

Avery thought that if she hit the ball onto the roof or over the garden then she got a home run and that was 3 points or if she hit it right back at me it was a 'jackpot' and if it went over the truck it was a touchdown.......little mixed up on her sports but at least she is showing some interest in sports in general.  Up until now, Avery was very adamant that only boys could play most sports and girls could only do swimming, ballet and cheer leading.

      totally amazing tennis outfit....of course Kenzie was all about the 'look'.....nailed it Loulou =)
love these crazy girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment