Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Line Road Ladies

I am pretty sure not a day goes by when I don't hear...."Iwant to go to Lucy and Sydney's house" or "can you call Sydney's mom to see if they want to play"....My girls just wait and watch for the neighbor girls to be outside in the yard and then the yelling begins...."Sydney..do you want to come play?....go ask your mom.." and my girls and the neighbor girls yell back and forth until the moms finally talk and make a plan for them .  It is pretty cute and I am so thankful to have great neighbors and friends for the girls that can just run across the street to come play.  So of course today...Avery had early release at school, got home at noon and first words out of mouth..."can I call Sydney's mom....me and Sydney want to play"  It was a beautiful sunny day (although pretty windy) and we had Sydney and Lucy over for a while in the afternoon.....5 adorable little girls in one neighborhood....could be trouble someday =)

 chasing the ducks.....


 Presley giggling at the big girls......
 tea (water/popcorn) party : Kenzie, Avery, Lucy and Sydney
 Sydney says " I am going to be Presleys best friend when she gets growed up"  =)
Kenzie starting to get brave on the trampoline....slowly but surely

No comments:

Post a Comment