Wednesday, March 23, 2011

mommy spa day

Avery and Kenzie are totally into "makeovers" right now...not sure where they learned that from but they always want to do my hair and makeup and even "smasmage" (massage) my feet with cocoa butter lotion....while I rarely ever turn down the opportunity to have my feet rubbed ..... I am alot more hesitant with the hair pulling and face paint.  Today, I just let them go....give me the full treatment girls!!  It was a team effort. I got a hand and foot massage from Kenzie....Avery "smasmaged'my scalp with apple flavored hand antibacterial gel ....felt really good, but not so good when it dried.  Then, I received some nice lipstick and blush and about 10 different things in my hair...tiara..clips...bobby pins...ponytails..etc...They were very pleased with their work.  Avery told me I looked "totally awesome" and "not soooo mommish" whatever that is supposed to mean ?!?!?

 Presley got a makeover too....just a couple of headbands ...a bracelet and a necklace....she didn't need as much help.

 the artists!!



 then they discovered lipstick kiss marks.....all down hill from there =)

1 comment: