Saturday, September 24, 2011

Elmos' Healthy Heros----August 14

Mom, Dad and I took the big girls (avery, kenzie and mickie) to watch Elmos' healthy heroes in Canada. (abbotsford) The girls were so excited to watch Elmo....well really, Avery was very excited to watch Abby Ca-Dabby and Kenzie was excited to see Cookie Monster and big bird.   It was a very cute show, a musical for sure....lots and lots of singing and dancing.



About half way through the show--Avery looked at me and said " this is so amazing, they are really the real people/ err monsters...oh you know what I mean mom.  I thought that they would maybe be pretend ones....but these are the real real ones!! I can't believe Abby Ca-dabby actually came here to Canada"  Oh that girl,  LOVE her!
The finale involved shooting confetti all over the ground level seating.  Right away, Avery says..."can I go down and pick up some of that string"   every other kid, wanted to go see the stage and lights or go out to see if they can find the characters, but not my Avery.  She immediately had a great idea of how she could recycle that confetti.  " we can so use that pretty string for part of my birthday decorations"  so, we went down to the stage and carried out as much confetti as we could.  
The girls all did great and we all had so much fun.....right Nana and Papa??

No comments:

Post a Comment