Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For you mommy

This time of year, I really got it made.   Dean loves to garden and grow these beautiful flowers in the yard.....and Avery loves the harvest!!  Nearly every day, this little sweetie pie shows up at the back door with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and/or a basket or bucket of vegetables or buckets full of apples and pears from the yard.   She loves to pick the vegetables and gets really excited about eating things that her and Kenzie and daddy grew in the garden.   I get very spoiled.....I typically have atleast one bouquet in nearly every room of the house.   I know nothing about flowers or gardening, but I know that I love the great colors of our dahlias and the fragrance of the roses....truthfully, the thing I love the most about the flowers is that they are always brought to my kitchen by people that I love more than anything!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that about your house too!!! I sure miss coming over and stealing my own portion of the Lenssen gardens goodness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete