Sunday, January 2, 2011

here goes nothing!

Well, here goes.....yet another thing that I said I would never do...yet I find myself attempting to create a 'blog'.   I really enjoy reading blogs of friends and family and started thinking how fun it will be for their kids to look back and read someday.  I love to scrapbook and plan to continue to do so. I notice that I scrapbook all the 'big' events like birthday, vacation, christmas etc....but what about all the cute, exciting, comical things that happen every 'ordinary' day?  That is where I plan to use this 'blogging' thing.  So, here goes!!  I am not a writer by any means....so please excuse the poor grammar and run on- improper sentences etc..... I just want a place to document all the cute, funny, weird things that my girls say and do.  No eloquent writing or wise words of wisdom here! Just a super proud mommy that needs a way to remember all the 'small stuff' in my life. You know the simple things that seem so boring and ordinary to the outside world but make a mommys heart melt.  
So meet the 'small' people in my life, who mean the whole wide world to me.
Avery Lee-----my first born!  5 years old. my little 'mini me'  she is a total 'mother hen' to her little sisters, rule follower, sensitive soul, a bit of a perfectionist and very determined....when she gets her mind set on something...look out, she will get it one way or another. Super shy in new situations, very observant and smart, constantly challenging me with difficult questions and dont ever try to answer her with a 'just because' . 
Kennzie Louise-----my sweetie pie!  3 years old, my little snuggle bug, gives the best 'super squeezie' hugs.  always the 'peace keeper' my go with the flow kiddo.  Loves to dress 'fancy' all the time and always needs many accessories like headbands and necklaces etc...you can always count on kenzie to tell you exactly what happened (usually in a very long-detailed and animated story) but she always tells the truth, even when in gets herself in trouble!!
Presley Justine-----my lil pumpkin.  born 10-22-10.  we don't know a whole lot about her personality yet...but we do know that she is adorable and healthy!! we are so thankful for her and so excited to watch her grow into her own.  So far..she is super easy going and mellow. She already gives great big smiles, particularly when her big sisters are talking to her.  She loves to be held and snuggled tight...which works out great for me because there is not much in this world that I would rather do than snuggle with a sweet little baby!!
there you have it, my three little loves that keep me running.

No comments:

Post a Comment