Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sweet little lou lou

Those of you that know Kenzie (lou lou)   know how much I love her voice, her raspy growly little voice!!  I could never get enough of listening to her sing.  Today, as I was making lunch for her and I, I hear a little unsettling groan come from Presley.  I find Kenzie holding Presley and rocking back and forth looking out the back window.  Presley had huge eyes with a look that said "please help me" . I wanted to jump and take Presley quickly ,when I saw the sweetest little look on Kenzies face and heard her singing a very creative little medley of her favorite veggie tales songs.  It went like this............"God is so good, God is so good, so good to Presley and me!! God is so good , so good to Presley and me and I thank God for my special lullaby...cause a thankful heart is a happy heart and a happy heart 'dos' the hokey pokey!!  so you put your bottom in you put your bottom out you put your bottom in and you wiggle it about...you do the hokey pokey cause God is so good to you and me"   So-so- so sweet, lou lou knows exactly how to melt my heart!  The singing went on and on for several rounds, each time with a little variation of the lyrics but each time equally sweet.  Of course I went for the video camera, only to find that the disc was full and I couldnt find a blank one.  By the time I got my camera out of my purse from the car, kenzie had set presley down and already started eating her lunch.  Oh well, here is a super cute picture of the two of them together.  Kenzie loves being the "middle sister" cause its "just the right place"  in her words.

1 comment: